This is the Otavio Italian Leather Photo Album, available courtesy of Jenni Bick bookbinders. The album features a rich, deep brown leather hand-tooled by skilled Florentine artisans, and their slavish attention to detail and quality can be found in every corner. These albums are created out of pieces of hand-rubbed, distressed and rough cut Italian leather wrapped around a core of 50 black cardstock leaves capable of holding up to 100 4″ x 6″ photographs via glue dots or photo corners, which are of course included. The album is sealed shut by a flap and hardy leather strap, giving the album a very classic and traditional feel. On top of the gorgeous hand-crafted look, this album can be customized with up to two lines of embossed text in the “Goudy” font, size 36, on the album’s bottom right corner.
- Dimensions: 9″ x 8″ x 2.5″
- Page Dimensions: 7.5″ x 7.75″
- 50 leaves of archival, acid-free black cardstock
- Glassine tissue between the sheets will protect your photographs
- Handcrafted by Florentine artisans
- Up to two lines (20 characters each) of personalized text, “Goudy” font
- Unstructured page format; arrange your photos any way you like with the included glue dots/photo corners