The Milano photo album series, by Jenni Bick, are perhaps the idealized vision of what a wedding photo album should be. These albums are made entirely of flawlessly snow white or ivory Italian leather, stitched across the edges to create a sleek and timeless appearance that would do your wedding memories the justice they deserve. Each of these albums is handcrafted in Italy, with up to 50 leaves of archival, acid-free cardstock you can use to display all of your photographs, using the included glue drops or photo corners. For a small extra fee, you can have your Milano album embossed with up to two lines in gold lettering as well, in the bottom right corner of your album.
- Small: 6″ x 8.5″ x 2″ (25 leaves)
- Medium: 9.5″ x 10″ x 2″ (25 leaves)
- Large: 13.25″ x 13.5″ x 3″ (50 leaves)
- Comes in either Snow White, or Ivory
- Soft, heavy, white archival and acid-free cardstock pages
- Glassine tissue between the pages, to protect the photos
- Can be completely customized with any layout
- Can be personalized with embossed gold lettering, in the “Goudy” font.
- Handcrafted in Italy