These albums, created by the bookbinders at Jenni Bick, are fine-crafted and hand-sewn with satin ribbon over the whole cover and binding, with a large window in the center of the cover that can be personalized in a number of ways, which are detailed below. These photo albums are made to last with 40 pages of ivory, archival and acid-free cardstock, and can be filled with dozens upon dozens of memories from your special day, all given the care and respect they deserve. The albums are also filled with ‘filler strips’, that prevent it from ‘yawning’ when filled with photographs. We’ll work with you to customize your album, should you wish to preserve your wedding photographs this way.
The albums can be customized as follows:
- Small: 9″ x 12″ (40 leaves)
- Large: 12.5″ x 14.75″ (40 leaves)
- Black Silk
- White Silk
- Natural Linen
- Filligree – A large customizable letter in the center, professionally layered and hand-set with multiple matte and shimmer papers
- Custom Photograph – One of your wedding photos, or any other photo of your choice, can be framed and set into the window! This can also have an inscription, should you please.
- Postmark – An inscription styled like a vintage postmark, fully customizable.
- Calligraphy – Custom text in a calligraphy style, fit into the central window.
- Yacht Club – A nautical-inspired design, fully customizable.
- Cupid – A minimalistic design with two arrows in the center, fully customizable with your own text.